Friday, February 11, 2011

First Attempt

Well, I finally did it. I am now officially a blogger! It's not that I have anything amazing to say. I just want to keep a journal of sorts about my amazing family. So here goes.....

I have a husband who just happens to be the love of my life. We have eight children. Four of them came To me and four of them came Through me. I must say, eight is great! We now have 16, yes 16, grandchildren. Although we have had our challenges and bumps in the road, what family doesn't, I can honestly say that they are my greatest blessing! I always dreamed of having a family, but I never dreamed what an adventure that would be. When I was young, I dreamed of having babies of my own. I never dreamed of being a grandma! My dreams just didn't go that far. I am now at a stage in life where my life has surpassed my dreams.
That's a pretty good place to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment