Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Little Bit Country....A Little Bit NYC!

So I have these amazing daughters! All of them are bright, talented and beautiful, but two of them Keri and Kaitlyn are pretty much quintessential opposites. One is blonde, one is brunette. One loves animals, especially horses, and the other loves fashion. One lives in a small town in Utah and the other lives in New York City.  Yet, they are sisters in every sense of the word! They love just being together and look to each other for guidance and expertise in what the other has mastered. Of course, I adore them both and love to visit the country to see Keri and family. I take in the quiet beauty, hugs and kisses from four darling children, and even a horse ride! And, I love to visit the city to spend some time with my city girl. We love to shop, eat and catch a musical or two! Luckily, both of these daughters are married to great guys who make their mother in law feel totally welcome. I guess they do have something in common!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment